Bradford Police Museum – Murder at the Museum
Crime Puzzle Game
- A crime solving mystery puzzle referencing authentic police methods.
- Participants interact with exhibits to learn about policing in the Bradford area.
- Teams compete against each other & the clock.
- Up to 4 teams of 3-5 people, the ideal size is 4.
- The game lasts approximately an hour. Arrive at least 15 minutes before your time for briefing.
- Aimed at adults and juniors from aged 14 upwards.
- Be warned, no mobile phones allowed!
- Puzzles include DNA, fingerprints, murder boards, police bags, locked boxes and a safe.
This puzzle is only currently available on Sundays starting September 10th.
Contact us now to book your crime solving teams place.
Call – Lianne 07886088980
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUILD YOUR OWN ESCAPE GAME AT YOUR VENUE.